Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dollar Store Cupcake Display

 My Oldest child graduated from High School last week *sniff!*  We had a graduation party for him and I wanted a cupcake display for the table.  Here's what I came up with.

Recipe:
Two large glass plates
One small glass plate
One bowl
Two martini glasses
Hot glue or e6000
Children to help frost cupcakes :)


The dollar store is great for finding glass shapes to do this.  Pull several off the shelves and stack different possibilities right there on the floor in the store.  I considered ice cream dishes before I settled on the martini glasses.  They were taller and made more room on the plate for the cupcakes.

I used hot glue because I waited until an hour before the party to put it together.  As it is, the hot glue has worked really well and I just might leave it that way.  I really like how it turned out!

Linking to the following:
Sew much ado     
 Tea Rose Home

No comments:

Post a Comment